Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Feeling the Rave Effect~!

OH man do you remember R.ef?  Started in 1995 this 3 member group of guys was all the rage.  Their name R.ef stood for Rave Effect in the beginning and then it changed a little to suit their more "black" ablums, which I still don't totally understand, Ruff Eazy Flava?

Their first album as pretty good, a lot of memorable tracks but unfortunately their later albums as most K-pop ones do lack.  There are few K-pop artists that could keep more then 3 tracks in the rankings per album popular.

I remember all the girls having a crush on the lead singer Lee Sung Wook and his silky hair. For some reason I was always about the background guys. I had a thing for dancers so I was into the Back up singer Sung Dae Hyun. And lastly their older rapper Park Chul Woo.









No comments:

Post a Comment