Monday, October 18, 2010

Goodbye Summer

I always like to resist the coming of cold in the fall. I have to give in once I turn the heater on under my desk. I can still celebrate my memories of summer fun when I listen to JINUSEAN's "How deep is your Love".


If you don't know JINUSEAN they first hit the k-pop/k-rap scene with "Gasoline" and they are under Yang Hyun Suk's recording label "YG Entertainment".  Yang Hyun Suk was a member of Seotaiji and Boys from the start.  JINUSEAN is a compliation of the two guys that make up the group Jinu a(Jin-woo Kim ) and Sean (Noh Seung-hwan ).  They compliment each other by one being the main rapper and the other with a lyrical voice. 

Here is their debut song from 1997 "Gasoline"


Their last album was in 2004 but they did not leave us empty handed there is a pleathora of great songs that they have added to the K-pop charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment