Thursday, October 14, 2010

Outsider-Maestro

So I just found out about this guy from a random encounter at MOMO2 in Columbus.  They were playing someone's Ipod and I heard Pierrot Tear's come on and I could not help myself and had to get the title from the Clerk.  It was just some of the most smmoth lyrical korean rap I have heard in a long time.  I like the dark undertones of the song mixed with the classical pizzicato string background.



When I got home I downloaded the entire Album and It is AMAZING! 
After doing a little research I found that he has been active since 2004 and he is signed under MC Sniper's Label "Sniper Sound".    MC Sniper is another one of the Select Korean Rappers that I will listen consistently.



Either Way I would for sure Download the Entire Outsider Album called "Maestro".

I'm also working on figuring out how to Use MIX TAPE so I can share things more easily with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment