Monday, October 11, 2010

K-Rap

Personally I've never been a big fan of rap.  I remember when it blew up in 90's when I was growing up getting more and more intense in the States.

In Korea it was something they were just wrapping their head around.  They were in-between this huge Reggae phase and finding themselves.  I remember Roo'ra with their original "panic" style Rap.


and Of course SeoTaiji Rap from Hayago and Nan Arayo which I won't repost.  Just go back and check it out on the earlier posts.

Also Deux was early onto the K-rap Stage.


I did find this entertaining little nugget of Seotaiji doing a little Reggae style rap


But The Group that I remember that started K-Rap for me was DJ DOC with "Sorrow of Superman"
Which I am having a hard time finding a Video to share except this Myspace video, follow the link!

DJ DOC- Superman's Sorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment